1. Make sure that the stroller folds well and easily, while holding a child!
2. A stroller should be light, making it easy to carry and easy to move.
3. Large diameter wheels will take you everywhere you want to go with ease.
4. Brakes should be simple and quick to operate.
5. A higher seat will keep a kid in their seat since they can see the world around them!
These tips can be used while shopping for a new stroller, and when deciding if yours is worth taking along on a trip. Happy strolling!
Posted by Rachel Teichman