1. What's your favorite color?
2. What's your favorite ice cream?
Vanilla bean with toppings
3. What's your favorite purple?
4. What's your favorite flower?
5. What is your all time favorite song?
Something About Her, written by Ryan Sutter
and sung by Brad Paisley
6. When did you move for the first and last time?
First time I moved was at 4 years old from Indy to St. Louis
Last time: Vail Valley 10/03
7. What is your favorite US city to visit?
Orlando (aka @WaltDisneyWorld)
8. What is the last book you read?
9. Four Square or Tetherball?
10. Favorite childhood meal?
Mac n cheese
11. OOGIAH means cookie. What is your favorite kind?
Sugar with icing
Notes by OOGIAH:
Song: "Something About Her," written by Ryan Sutter & Performed by Brad Paisley
City: Orlando, AKA Walt Disney World
Book: Happily Ever After by Trista Sutter
Find out more about Trista Sutter here.
*The first four questions were created by a five-year-old. And the last seven were written by her mom.
Posted by Rachel Teichman