1. What's your favorite color?
Pink. I just can't seem to grow out of it.
2. What's your favorite ice cream?
During the summer, peppermint stick with chocolate sprinkles. But year round, coffee Oreo. That's hard to find, though, so I'm happy with Heath bar or butter pecan. Or pretty much anything.
3. What's your favorite purple?
4. What's your favorite flower?
Peonies. Can't get enough of them.
5. What is your all time favorite song?
Michael Jackson's Man in the Mirror.
6. When did you move for the first and last time?
First time, out of the house at 18. Last time, to Baltimore 3 years ago. With 12 moves in between.
7. What is your favorite US city to visit?
New York. I can be there in under 3 hours, which thrills me.
8. What is the last book you read?
Karma Gone Bad, by my friend Jenny Feldon.
9. Four Square or Tetherball?
Neither. I'm a sit on the grass and watch playground sports girl.
10. Favorite childhood meal?
Thai. Still my favorite today, but I don't eat it often enough.
11. OOGIAH means cookie. What is your favorite kind?
Black and white cookies. But only if they are fresh with soft, sickeningly sweet icing. If they've been sitting in the bakery case too long, I'll take some Oreos instead. I'm much less picky with those.
Notes by OOGIAH:
Ice Cream: Peppermint Stick (there are many brands of this flavor)
Song: "Man in the Mirror" by Michael Jackson
Book: Karma Gone Bad by Jenny Feldon
Bakery cookie: Black & White Cookies
Boxed cookie: Oreo Cookies
Find out more about Jill Smokler here.
Read Rachel Teichman's "A Mom Car" piece on ScaryMommy. com here.
*The first four questions were created by a five-year-old. And the last seven were written by her mom.
Posted by Rachel Teichman