1. What's your favorite color? Gold
2. What's your favorite ice cream? Ben & Jerry's Dastardly Mash
3. What's your favorite purple? Burple (second favorite is Murple)
4. What's your favorite flower? gardenia
5. What is your all time favorite song? For You (Springsteen)
6. When did you move for the first and last time? I moved onto the couch five minutes ago. But I moved for the first time when I was in second grade from my grandmother's house in NJ to our own house in NJ. Four years ago, I moved with my family from Brooklyn NY to Westchester NY.
7. What is your favorite US city to visit? Houston.
8. What is the last book you read? The Mysterious Benedict Society
9. Four Square or Tetherball? Tetherball.
10. Favorite childhood meal? Pizza with a side of pizza.
11. OOGIAH means cookie. What is your favorite kind?
Homemade: chocolate chip
Boxed: Petite Ecolier
Notes by OOGIAH:
Ice Cream: You can vote to bring back Ben & Jerry's Dastardly Mash, or make it yourself!
Song: "For You" by Bruce Springsteen
Book: The Mysterious Benedict Society by Trenton Lee Stewart
Boxed cookie: Petite Écolier
Find out more about award-winning author Dan Zevin here.
*The first four questions were created by a five-year-old. And the last seven were written by her mom.
Posted by Rachel Teichman