1. What's your favorite color? Blue
2. What's your favorite ice cream? Moose Tracks
3. What's your favorite purple? Lavender
4. What's your favorite flower? Tulip
5. What is your all time favorite song?
It's a tie between "America" by Simon and Garfunkel and "Pig" by The Dave Matthews Band (weird title, excellent song)
6. When did you move for the first and last time?
First move was from California to New Jersey in 1979. Last move was from New Jersey to California in 1997. Really!
7. What is your favorite US city to visit? New York City
8. What is the last book you read? Bird by Bird by Anne Lamott
9. Four Square or Tetherball? Four Square
10. Favorite childhood meal? Macaroni and cheese
11. OOGIAH means cookie. What is your favorite kind? Tagalong (Girl Scout Cookie)
Notes by OOGIAH:
Ice Cream: Moose Tracks
Music: "America" by Simon and Garfunkel & "Pig" by The Dave Matthews Band
Book: Bird by Bird by Anne Lamott
Girl Scout Cookie: Tagalongs
Find out more about Sue Fliess, and watch her version of "Royals" here.
*The first four questions were created by a five-year-old. And the last seven were written by her mom.
Posted by Rachel Teichman