1. What's your favorite color? Tiffany blue
2. What's your favorite ice cream? Mint Chip
3. What's your favorite purple? Lavender
4. What's your favorite flower? Ranunculas
5. What is your all time favorite song? Wild World, Cat Stevens
6. When did you move for the first and last time? First when I was 8 from NYC to AZ, then last year from SF to San Diego
7. What is your favorite US city to visit? San Francisco
8. What is the last book you read? Jab, Jab, Right Hook - Gary V.
9. Four Square or Tetherball? Tough one! Tie
10. Favorite childhood meal? Salami (i know!)
11. OOGIAH means cookie. What is your favorite kind? Chocolate Chip or Toffee
Notes by OOGIAH:
Song: "Wild World" by Cat Stevens
Book: Jab, Jab, Right Hook by Gary Vaynerchuk
Cookie: Here are a Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe & Toffee Crunch Cookie Recipe that look look good.
Find out more about Rachel Olsen here.
*The first four questions were created by a five-year-old. And the last seven were written by her mom.
Posted by Rachel Teichman