1. What's your favorite color? My favorite color is blue. I like wearing blue because it matches my eyes.
2. What's your favorite ice cream? Any! I like all flavors as long as hot fudge is involved!
3. What's your favorite purple? Light purple... maybe lilac?
4. What's your favorite flower? Daisies. My favorite dress of all time was one I had in high school that had daisies all over it. Daisies are such a happy flower, and it put me in an instantly good mood to wear that dress.
5. What is your all time favorite song? Anything from Prince.
6. When did you move for the first and last time? The first time I moved was to Ontario with my parents when I was a baby. It was cold! So cold that sometimes I wore a snowsuit to bed in my crib. The last time I moved was two years ago, from Cambridge, MA to Buffalo, NY. Like Ontario, Buffalo is also VERY cold and snowy.
7. What is your favorite US city to visit? New York. Definitely New York.
8. What is the last book you read? Mother Daughter Me by Katie Hafner. Incredible memoir about three generations of women living in one house. (Hint: it doesn't go well.)
9. Four Square or Tetherball? Four square. Tetherball is too stressful.
10. Favorite childhood meal? Spaghettios. There was a long period when this was pretty much the only thing that I ate. So much so that it's still my nickname among members of my extended family.
11. OOGIAH means cookie. What is your favorite kind? Chocolate chip, but only homemade ones (no mixes or cookie dough tubes) straight from the oven.
Notes by OOGIAH:
Dress: We found this daisy dress & this daisy cocktail dress
Book: Mother Daughter Me by Katie Hafner
Meal: Campbell's SpaghettiOs
Cookie: Nestlé Toll House Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
Find out more about Jessica Smock here.
*The first four questions were created by a five-year-old. And the last seven were written by her mom.
Posted by Rachel Teichman